Now go enjoy it.
don't enjoy it
No, jk, if you don't enjoy it I'll kill you
I don't even know why I made this as a review, but well, I wanted to point out some things from the movie xD
1. This is how it actually started to me, and what I saw. Gandalf seems to have this pokemon thing for Hobbits, he's gotta catch'em all. Little did Frodo know... :/
2. I found hilarious the way Thorin always looked so epic and majestic, with his hair blowing in non-existant wind, so serious and badass.
3. Fili and Kili. I think I made myself clear
4. Thranduil is such a fabulous, dwarf-racist Elven King. And a troublesome dad, in my opinion. I just love all these drawings about him picking Legolas up from school on the elk xD Anyway...
5. Yeah. Awkward Galadriel/Gandalf scenes are awkward. Just saying. They creeped me out a bit
And that's it. With some other things, like me being outraged by Radagast xD (I know, guys, some of you love him, but I hated the movie version. Seriously bird shit? And rabbits? Yeah. Right. Also, the Azog made-up plot didn't bother me, but OOC Thorin hugging people around was a bit out of place xD in comparison with the book, that is...!)
Aaaaaand well. I won't bore you any longer.
The Hobbit (C) J.R.R. T(r)ol(l)kien
Art (C) *ShamanEileen
Hehe, I absolute LOVE Ori! He IS AdORIble!!
you did the thing.
I applaud you for doing the thing.
Thorin's pretty hot as well, indeed
(which is a good thing, cause that shit's hilarious)
poor legolas...lol love this